Season 3 - Episode 9 "The Suicide King" (02/10/13)

Options
2»

Replies

• Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    it would make sense to boost the number of people, unless Merle was a mole, which clearly, half of us think he is. So, if he was added to the group, it would be difficult to keep the peace, since everyone hates him but Darryl....but they could just stick him in the other cell block with the prisoner dude....separate from the main group.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I think Maggie and Glenn are now dealing with the aftermath of their ordeal. They have PTSD. That can mean a whole lot of emotions from anger to shame. Glenn is acting overprotective of his girlfriend and deciding what's best for Maggie. It's coming from a good place, but by doing that I think she feels even more victimized rather than just a colleague who ended up in a bad situation like he did.

I don't know if she didn't get raped. It's not shown on TV, but I think something more than just stripping off clothes happened. I think her dad realizes it and is handling it right by not determining what she should do next. Just being there for her when she wants to talk is probably what Glenn should do too.

Glenn has been a peacemaker and a pretty nice guy so far. I think he's going to become much harder going forward.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Sarah Wayne Callies, the actress who played Lori,...her father was a college professor of mine. She looks a lot like him. Her mom is also a professor here. The parents are divorced. That's my six degrees of connection to Lori...