NEED HELP GETTING STARTED ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY?

Options
IF YOUR WORKING OUT ON THE TREADMILL & ONLY BURNING 400-500 CAL IN AN HOUR OR MORE, I KNOW A CLEVER WAY TO BURN MORE CAL, IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME!

I personally love the treadmill and I found a way to burn more calories in the same amount of time. It is all in your INCLINE. Trust me, the point I am at now, in 77 min I burn 1200 calories. I increase my incline to 15.0 and my mph varies between 2.1-3.5 (lowest mph is for a brief cool down). If your interested in starting the increased incline, inbox me and ill let u know how to start increasing your incline safely. Spread the word so everyone can burn double or even triple that amount. :)

ADD ME! I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE. THE INSPIRATION & ENCOURAGEMENT IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING! IT WAS TRULY A BLESSING TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE! ALSO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE FOR MY DOCUMENTARY OF MY WEIGHT-LOSS JOURNEY (ALEXIS GETS RIGHT) AND ADD MY FACEBOOK (ALEXIS GETS RIGHT) OR (ALEXIS BELLAPANAMA GRAY) I STARTED OFF AT 262LBS ON SEPTEMBER 9TH AND I AM NOW AT 218.4 TODAY! I CURRENTLY DO TURBOFIRE & THE GYM 7 DAYS A WEEK.

IF YOU NEED HELP ON STARTING YOUR JOUNEY CONTACT ME HERE, FACEBOOK, GETRIGHTWEIGHTLOSSJOURNEY@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT ME ANYTIME OF THE TIME 412-637-8291.

GODBLESS YOU ALL ON YOUR JOURNEY!