Last 10%: Ideas, Tips or Advice

Options
Seeing as we're all down to the last 10% I was wondering if anyone has any ideas, tips or advice? I know it's going to seem slower now that there is less to lose, and last time I was around this weight was two years ago and I remember thinking "I'm pretty much at my goal so now I can eat whatever I want!" And from there the weight slowly start packing on until before you know it I was overweight! :noway:

Replies

• WifeyCarion
    Options
    I feel your pain on the trouble with the last few pounds. I keep eating a little too much, thinking "it's okay, I'm almost there" but then back tracking. It's a struggle for sure. Unfortunately, I don't have any enlightening advice lol...I just keep looking at pictures of myself in 2009 and 2010 and then try not to eat the donuts in the staff lounge lol.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain on the trouble with the last few pounds. I keep eating a little too much, thinking "it's okay, I'm almost there" but then back tracking. It's a struggle for sure. Unfortunately, I don't have any enlightening advice lol...I just keep looking at pictures of myself in 2009 and 2010 and then try not to eat the donuts in the staff lounge lol.

My advice is to do daily weigh-ins (keep track) as this keep my personally accountable. Yes, it is a hate and I love you scale relationship. I log my food as much as I can and when the scale is consistent with same readings, I repeat same calories and same activity for the next two days until my scale reading is lower. Sometimes, I am extremely frustrated as others believe you can eat same calories no matter what height and scale reading which is not true. Keep in mind, you need 500 calorie deficit every day, NO MATTER WHAT. Just a little advise from someone who is struggling as well but this week I think I made a little progress with one pound down!