Which fruit is like pretty Jewels? Aw come on guess! 12/6

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
The POMEGRANATE!!!!!!!! Read and learn more about this powerful adn tasty treat. http://pomegranates.org/index.php?c=27

www.skinnytaste.com has a wonderful recipe this week for a breakfast or a snack treat with pomegranate. I will eat mine today! Love them!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip on cutting a pomegranate. I will be getting some in the next few weeks for a recipe I found in Woman's Day magazine.

What was the recipe you were referring to? There were a couple.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    The one on www.skinnytaste.com she had yesterday on opening page a yogurt and pistachio and pomegranate sprinkled on top!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Pomegranates - I :heart: Pomegranates!!!!!!!! And yes, as I ate one that was so perfect on Tuesday, red jewels is just what I was thinking. My kids and hubby say it's a lot of work for such a small amount of food but that's part of the pleasure - all that messing with the skin to get to the fruit. I like seeing all the pomegranate fruit that you can buy but I do have to wonder. Where do they come from now and is it truely sustainable? I doubt it's local where I live. But mangos are the same thing and I love those too.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Think I'll stick with the juice