Xbox 360 Kinect - Games? Friends?

Options
Hey guys, I just bought myself a holiday bundle with the Kinect that came with Kinect Adventures and Disneyland Adventures! I only know one other person that's got an Xbox...so I was wondering if anyone wanted to be friends on Xbox Live! My gamertag is fancycupcake23 - feel free to add me :D

On a more discussion-y note, I've looked up some games to help me get some fitness in without having to suffer through workout DVDs (I hate them!!!)...and there are a lot to choose from! Which ones have you guys tried and enjoyed? I'd really like something that shows progress or gives you badges or something...just some kind of recognition - something those workout DVDs can't give me!

Replies

• i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2, with the stretch bands and the HRM. Busted my knee up so i haven't been using it like i should or want to but i liked it. The HRM seemed to be pretty accurate, and the game will scale the intensity based on the number to provide the workout you are looking for (fat burn, or endurance or whatever).

Should be able to pick it up pretty cheap these days...