What Social life ?

Options
Sure I have friends, my bestie lives right next door and she hasnt even seen LO. i just ignore calls and make excusses to everyone. I don't know why but I just don't feel like talking to anybody. But I obviously still want to be social or else I wouldn't be here. I don't get it, maybe I'm in a funk. I don't feel very depressed. Hubby keeps trying to make plans to go out And drink and have a good time, I'd honestly just ratherwatch a show I've recorded and not have to get out of my pjs. I'm happy just hanging around at home, is that so wrong? Even my MIL (who we live with) is always telling us to go out and she'll sit. I just don't feel like it.

Replies

• lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think its really hard this close after giving birth. I feel the same...part of it is the body image. For me, if I don't have my 2mnth old with me, I feel disgusting... Not obviously pregnant anymore..just large and flabby. I have no desire to do a date night or visit with old friends.
  • linhy1981
    linhy1981 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way hon. I don't want to go out to visit people nor do I want to have company over. Yet at the same time I want some social interaction or I'd go nuts. I'm thankful for you guys!!!!