Just a thought...

Options
I mentioned that not many people post in the group and my husband says, "They're all at practice." Ha-ha!

My league offers practices 6 days a week. We have so many girls that we're split up into skill levels; 3 rec team/newbie nights, 2 state-level nights, 1 national night. Then there are the individual team practices....

How often do you all practice?

Replies

• IrateBeth
    IrateBeth Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We are technically in our off season right now, but are still doing some practices.

2 nights for Fresh Meat training. 1-2 Nights for the All star Team, alternating every other week with the B team combined. And an "Open House" night for anyone (no structure).

Our regular season consists of 1-2 nights (sometimes Sunday mornings) for the All Star and B Team (every two weeks the teams combine together for one practice). 1 Night for each Home Team individually, and one night of Scrimmage for all teams.
    We are working in a Rec league time now. Which, while exciting, is also scarey for our already 6-7 day a week practice rotation.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm still fresh meat...we have practice Thu and Sun with "open skate" on Mon. The B team is on Tue with the A team on Wed. But we're about to start our off season. And they're going to restructure weekly practices by quite a bit. I haven't read through all the changes yet, and we still have to vote on other changes.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    We practice twice a week as a team and encourage our boutable teammates to get more practice with other surrounding leagues if they want too.. and of course to skate on their own at their leisure...
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    We have 4 different groups within one huge league. So between the training womens group, the bouting women, the mens league, and the junior league we practice everyday. I'm in the training group called Crash Test Hunnies, and we practice Monday nights, and Saturday mornings.

I've noticed the lack of posting also :)
  • MeanieD
    Options
    We have 4 different groups within one huge league. So between the training womens group, the bouting women, the mens league, and the junior league we practice everyday. I'm in the training group called Crash Test Hunnies, and we practice Monday nights, and Saturday mornings.

I've noticed the lack of posting also :)

Oh yeah, we're technically invited to all of the non-women leagues' practices too (brats, men's, refs). I forgot about that, so we have 7 days a week as well.

I like your group's name. :) Our newbies are called the Smash Squad