Options
WhataBroad
WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
:happy:

Replies

• TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound - down to 138. 2 pounds total lost so far. I also lost 1/2 in my waist and about a 1/4 inch in my hips and thighs. Better yet my new black lace undies fit better than they did when I bought them 2 weeks ago and I feel so much more fit. I like the way my butt feels when I'm sitting, it feels like muscle and not just flab! Still have about 10 pounds to go and several inches but the results I'm seeing is keeping me motivated to keep going!

Oh and I RAN this week! I am so not a runner but I ran about 3/4 of a mile on my friend treadmill and LOVED it!!
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    130.8 this morning. :smile:
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    Twelve... awesome!! Jillian sure has helped huh?! It feels good to shrink, doesn't it.

I love running too, just make sure you ease your way into it if you haven't ran in the past... you don't want any injuries to set yourself back!!
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    130.8 this morning. :smile:

YAY!!
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    TOM is visiting... ughhh, but I am down almost 1/2lb!!

last week: 218.4
    this week: 218.0
  • lisab0864
    Options
    No weigh in for me this morning -- we went out of town yesterday and just returned.. Will weigh in tomorrow morning but won't be surprised if the scale is up - to much eating out (sodium). Only saw my last friday number until Monday II pretty much weigh daily) and then it went up -- kinda funny cuz I've been feeling thin all week..
  • lisab0864
    Options
    I found your .4 lbs!!!!

Todays weigh in said 141.0 lbs -- .4 lbs higher than last week..
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 pounds!
    Last Week: 160
    This Week: 158. Starting weight 183. Started MFP at 179. Started the C25K this past week - may have helped with the drop as I had been in a little bit of a plateau.
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Molly, 45 yrs old, mother of two! I am committing to make time for me, which in turn makes me a better mom and wife!
    So my progress as of today is::happy:
    Down 3.8 lbs for a total of 21 lbs lost!!!!! Got up every morning at 6 and worked out with Bob Harper. Really hoping to make the early morning workout a habit, love being done early and burning fat all day.
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    great job everyone!!

@lisab, sodium is never your friend and feeling thin is a great place for your head to be!
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    Hi I am Molly, 45 yrs old, mother of two! I am committing to make time for me, which in turn makes me a better mom and wife!
    So my progress as of today is::happy:
    Down 3.8 lbs for a total of 21 lbs lost!!!!! Got up every morning at 6 and worked out with Bob Harper. Really hoping to make the early morning workout a habit, love being done early and burning fat all day.

Welcome to you Molly!!
  • daoc1972
    daoc1972 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Mondays, but don't want to start a new thread...

Starting weight: 177 (6/11/12)
    Last weeks weight: 151.4 (12/3/12)
    This weeks weight: 151.4 (12/10/12)
    Goal weight: 140 by 2/6/2013

Boo, no loss. Just hope that it's because my %BF went down.
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    that`s fine daoc, you weigh in when you want =)