ticker

Options
MrsCarter00
MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
I know the topic has been on here before but I didn't feel like searching for it lol

I think im done weighing..I have 5 days or less so I just changed my ticker to reflect the weight I've gained since I've been pregnant (40 lbs) and although I really hate to see the 'pounds lost' go down I am excited to start my weight LOSS journey back up. I'm even more excited to record the pounds lost after about a week after Jax gets here!

Jamie - I'm sure you will be the one who can relate the most with both of us nearing the 100lbs lost mark before becoming pregnant!

Replies

• Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I need to figure out how to use my ticker. I joined after I got pregnant, and never did anything with it, so it still shows my pre-pregnancy weight. After 9 months of watching the number on the scale go up, it'll sure be exciting to see it go down!!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate!!!!! I will be changing mine once i hit the 39 week mark, maybe even a lil sooner to reflect what I have gained! I have gained 57lbs so far so it sucks but i i will be excited to see those big numbers soon after birth~!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Options
    Thanks, Sarah! I followed your directions. I set it to reflect the 40 pounds I imagine I will have gained by the time I deliver. Now I'm posting here to see if it works...
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Options
    Yay!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Jamie, I hated changing it!!! But ready for the scale to go down again!

Yayyy Jenny!!!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I just removed my ticker. My profile still shows 82 lbs lost, which is what I lost prior to becoming pregnant. I think what I will do is log my postpartum weight (not sure if I want it to be the weight I am when I leave the hospital or a couple of months later), then go from there.
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    I just removed my ticker. My profile still shows 82 lbs lost, which is what I lost prior to becoming pregnant. I think what I will do is log my postpartum weight (not sure if I want it to be the weight I am when I leave the hospital or a couple of months later), then go from there.

You still have awhile to decide! I'd go off of how much weight you gain towards the end lol its hard seeing the number on the ticker go down so much!
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I also removed my ticker from my signature. I lost 35 lb on MFP prior to getting pregnant and I gained almost 60 lb with the pregnancy, so I am up by 15 lb. When the baby comes probably i 'll be almost back my start weight.
    During the pregnancy I kept doing weight-ins and recorded on MFP, so my ticker always uptodate. Although I am above of my start weight, it still shows 0 lb lost. When I have my baby , I record the weight I go in and the weight I get put from the hospital. It will be fun to see a huge drop in a couple of days :)
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    I also removed my ticker from my signature. I lost 35 lb on MFP prior to getting pregnant and I gained almost 60 lb with the pregnancy, so I am up by 15 lb. When the baby comes probably i 'll be almost back my start weight.
    During the pregnancy I kept doing weight-ins and recorded on MFP, so my ticker always uptodate. Although I am above of my start weight, it still shows 0 lb lost. When I have my baby , I record the weight I go in and the weight I get put from the hospital. It will be fun to see a huge drop in a couple of days :)

So true! That's the only reason I updated mine! Haha
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I removed my ticker too. I haven't lost as much as you ladies pre-baby, but I didn't need a constant reminder that that number was going the other way for 9 months either.