My exercise goal for December!

Options
My personal exercise goal for December is to exercise at least 3 days a week for 30 minutes each of those days. I hope that I can also reach my goal of doing 60 miles of exercise during the month of December. I won't post every single day, but I will check in and log my progress at least once a week. I hope that I can become more consistent with exercise as well as more accountable to myself. So far, I have exercised 13 miles this month by using my stationary bike and by doing a little aerobics as well. I have 47 miles to go! I am determined to reach my exercise goal this month for sure! :smile:

December 1 - 6 miles

December 7 - 7 miles

Replies

• veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    For this month I will continue with the same activities. walking and ciclying, but wont have any specific number. I will start tomorrow, more bike this month, the weather is too hot for walking..I will post once a week too
  • livingandlovinglife
    Options
    For this month I will continue with the same activities. walking and ciclying, but wont have any specific number. I will start tomorrow, more bike this month, the weather is too hot for walking..I will post once a week too

Great! We can do this! I like just being more regular with exercise, and hopefully it will trickle down to me eating more healthy on a regular basis too! I look forward to your updates and posts! :flowerforyou:
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    11/12 - 65 min walking
    12/12 - 30 min biking
    14/12 - 60 min biking
    16/12 - 80 mim walking
    18/12 - 45 min biking
    19/12 - 60 mm biking
    24/12 - 120 mim walking
    27/12 - 30 min biking
    28/12 - 60 min biking