Half Way There!

Options
Holiday Fit Challengers,

"Character is determined by what you accomplish when enthusiasm is gone."
You made it to the halfway point, so don't give up now.

Replies

• Orchidbea
    Orchidbea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, half way there? I can't believe it. This is still encouraging for me as I strive to meet those 4 pts daily. I may not have a perfect score but I cettainly have pushed myself to get more pts on days when I was lacking. Thanks for the support.
  • sofitladies
    Options
    Time flies when you're having fun, right? LOL I am encouraged by your comment. Keep it up, it's not about being perfect, but making better decisions EVERYDAY, so you are on the right track :-)
  • EconMama
    EconMama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This challenge is helping me stay on track so much! I really like that it is about specific, achievable behaviors instead of a goal for a number of pounds lost-- that way, you can feel a sense of accomplishment for achieving the behaviors, even if the weight loss slows down. Great challenge!

Jess
  • debgoomey
    debgoomey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words! I have been having fun challenging myself everyday this month!
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This challenge has definitely proven to me that weekends are my downfall and I tend to slack off getting 2 pts a day if lucky. After seeing that I plan to turn that around so if that's the only thing I gain from this challenge then it was a definitely success for me! :happy: