Check in 12/10/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Good morning ladies,
Hope everyone one had a productive weekend. Has everyone completed their holiday shopping? Is it snowing ANYWHERE? It’s supposed to be almost 70° today here in the DC area. I’m really dreaming of a white Christmas!!!

My oldest baby is 32 today! Wow, she’s getting old :love: I called her at midnight to wish her a happy birthday. The years have flown by. I remember vividly dropping her off at college and crying and sighing the 3 hours it took me to get back home. I remember vividly her graduation day and how proud I was of her. She was the first person in my immediate family to graduate from college. Anyway, enough of that.

Week 13 for me!!! Can you guys believe that? I know I can’t. Yesterday was a rest day for me and believe me I rested. I have TF 60 today. This one is new for me. I’m looking forward to it. I also have TF Abs 10 which I don’t believe I’ve done either. So this will be a fun workout night for me. Yes, I said fun. I FINALLY like doing the TF workouts. Once you learn the moves it is fun.

I know you all are busy, but please check in and let us know what’s going on in your neck of the woods. Have an awesome day!

Replies

• hafossum
    hafossum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! First time poster...

I am starting week 4 of TF! I am planning on taking some measurements when I finish this week, so I am pretty excited for that!

It snowed like crazy here this weekend. I live in SD. We got between 9-14 inches... keep hearing conflicting numbers.

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Hafossum, I need to be in SD. I love snow, winter & cold weather. Great job on starting week 4 of TF. Keep us posted on your progress.