I CAN SEE YOUR MUFFIN TOP!

Options
This topic may be a bit controversial but I feel like it will help release some stress lol

I have seen many bbw (big beautiful woman) but I have to admit that most of them dress as if they were skinny and all the fat is out and about. So my question is this.....should you flaunt your size or should you try to hide it as much as possible?

I tend to really hide it. I am consistently tugging at my clothes to hide my unwanted love handles. I pull up my jeans to avoid muffing tops and I buy the ugliest bras that help me reduce the appearance of my back fat. I feel stressed about it all day long without even noticing it. And then a bbw with short shorts and a tank top walks by me and she looks happier than a kid with ice cream!

So ladies should we flaunt it or hide it?

Replies

• davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I never hide in oversized clothes! It makes me feel even more fat and frumpy. Now as far as the muffin top goes...it happens when the clothes don't fit properly (too small) or the undergarments don't fit right either. Or like you said, they just wear teeny tiny tank tops and short shorts, and that's just not a good thang! I avoid the muffin (both food and body, lol) at all cost!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    i've hidden in my clothes for about 5 years... I always have a sweater on, even in summer..
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I wore baggy jeans and billowing tops when I weighed 118 pounds ... and I wore baggy jeans and billowing tops at 279 pounds. I a m now at 208.8 pounds and I wear ... wait for it ... baggy jeans and billowing tops.

I think it is a matter of comfort, not size. Wear what makes you feel beautiful. I feel pretty darn cute right now in my bell bottom jeans, over sized sweatshirt and sneakers. Yesterday, I wore a long, loose sweater and leggings and felt like I was on public display. Got lots of compliments ... but felt like a fool.