New to Juicing - sooo happy

Options
So I finally started juicing full time to get this stupid last weight off of me. I have been stagnant waaaay too long and am just ready to get it off. I will juice the rest of the fat away while weight training in the local gym. This next year I want to be maintaining for the year instead of making another weight loss new year's resolution. I am on day 4 so far and it is virtually painless. I ate tons of veggies and fruits before so this isn't bad at all. I am feeling fantastic actually!! I plan on doing this through Christmas. Maybe, possibly I can actually get close to goal by the end of the month. So many of my friends don't understand but to see all their weight moving week after week and I have been stuck for many months, this seems to be the only thing that can possibly work for me. I am not worried at all about keeping it off once I start eating again. I learned how to maintain really well and a few days of juicing gets me innediately back on track. Sooo, I just want it off and am sick of being patient. Anyone else?? How are you all doing through the holidays??