Goals?

Options
I'm going away before/for Christmas so my goals are:
1) to be alcohol free 9 of 12 days (I usually don't drink, but I like pina coladas... one of those is 600 cal easy!)
2) Lose another 2 lbs (going with my trend)
3) Keep my pedometer going!

Replies

• Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Im currently on a 60 Day juice cleanse where i intake only water and fresh veggies and fruit juice. I'm on Day 11 and I feel great!! My goals are:
    1) Complete this cleanse successfully
    2) Release the hard to loose excess weight
    3) Stay committed to a smart balanced way of eating after completion
  • DeeChan634
    Options
    Hello everyone! Here are my goals
    1)eat less than 300 calories of sweets (my one weakness)
    2) Lose 3 lbs (going with my trend)
    3) Stay committed to this plan!!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hello My plan is

1.) Not to sample christmas goodies before Christmas.
    2.) Lose at least 2 lbs.
    3.) increase the amount of vegetables and fruit in my plan.
  • MagnaSky
    MagnaSky Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello, here are my goals:
    1) Track my food intake
    2) Eat no more than 1400 calories a day
    3) Walk on the days when my gym is closed
    4) Stay on plan
  • ironw
    ironw Posts: 2
    Options
    My Goal is to keep losing weight even though I am not able to work out do to knee surgery. Second goal is to not overeat at any functions that I go to. My weakness is M&M's.:smile:
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am still in a different group until Christmas day, just wanted to join this group also.
    1.) to chose 1 goody only when I go to a party or get together
    2.) Continue with my fitness plan(I am small and near my goal) with exercise and diet
    3.) Eat plenty of veggies and try to chose sugar-free soda with vodka/whiskey/rum when I want to drink

Good luck to everone!:smile:
  • millicent108
    millicent108 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I thought I'd join this group as this time of year is a challenge. I will be heading south, spending Christmas with family. My goals:
    1) Keep tracking my calories on myfitness pal
    2) To remember that it actually make me feel better when I stick to my 1200 calories a day and eat healthy
    3) To exercise, especially walking and lifting a few weight..,at least every other day.
    4) To limit the wine...that really makes my weight loss journey much slower. So one drink socially and then fill the glass with a sparkling water!
    5) Take my Nutri Bullet juicer and fill it with leafy veggies, cucumber & other good for you greens.
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    1) record food/exercise intake everyday
    2) Get off the couch and walk everyday even if only for 15 minutes (thats more then I usually would)
    3) I'm the one usually making the holiday goodies so I'm going to try to resist by not even baking any out of sight out of mind
    4) When I go shopping -"No, mall people I don't want a free sample"
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Try eating healthier snacks before you go to any parties and drink super duper amounts of water.