You know you are a true CrossFitter when????

Options
You use a Ped Egg and Foot Callus Cream on your hands.

Okay, maybe not an actual Ped Egg, but a callus stone...I don't have a Ped Egg but if I did....

:laugh:

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHA

who told you my secret?
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You'll gulp up a raw egg right after WOD... just as the caveman did!

edd59-HulkHogan_DrinksEggs.gif
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When you wake up and make the conscious decision to skip the early Saturday morning WOD to sleep in... you end up doing burpee penalties in your dream.
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When you get together with a buddy for drinks, and end up doing 21,15,9 bench press at 115lbs for time. Then handstand push-ups.

Sounds light....give it a try.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    When your husband builds you a pull up station and a jump box in his garage and it is the most romantic thing he could've done for you!

:love:
  • dirtybadgermtb
    dirtybadgermtb Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You have a recurring dream of repping out alt leg pistols when in fact, in 3 years of doing CrossFit you have only done 1 pistol with 1 leg, 1 time. Then you wake up realizing it was only just a dream.
  • aggiesrar05
    aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When your husband builds you a pull up station and a jump box in his garage and it is the most romantic thing he could've done for you!

For Christmas my father is helping my fiance put in a pullup bar (hanging from the studs in the ceiling) and another bar to hang rings from in the garage. (We already built a box for box jumps)

He is totally stoked!
  • christy_frank
    Options
    You have a recurring dream of repping out alt leg pistols when in fact, in 3 years of doing CrossFit you have only done 1 pistol with 1 leg, 1 time. Then you wake up realizing it was only just a dream.

I've done kipping pull ups in my dreams.....
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    When you take pictures of your blisters, bruises and callouses and are proud to share them with the world.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

me too, then I realize I'm dry humping my bed.
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

And for the win!!????????????
  • gfbrummer
    gfbrummer Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Nice! What about when you see random objects in stores/schools/etc and think "I bet I can snatch that..." Or see a low hanging branch and jump to try and pull up on it.
  • JoLEnEo6
    JoLEnEo6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    when you see a bench at a high school and try to box jump it :)
  • Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Love this! My fiance has given me a pink demonbell and a bella bar!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    When I can do all the crossfit WOD's RX.
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When you run a 5k and think it would be better with burpees between the miles, and you hate burpees.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options

Love! My hubby installed a chin up bar for Xmas - yay!
  • Mummyadams
    Options
    you do a Sat morning bootcamp and the trainer asks you to demonstrate to the class how to do KB Swings.
  • christy_frank
    Options
    [/quote]

Nice! What about when you see random objects in stores/schools/etc and think "I bet I can snatch that..." Or see a low hanging branch and jump to try and pull up on it.
    [/quote]

This made me laugh!!!! Thank you!
  • Mummyadams
    Options
    when you see a bench at a high school and try to box jump it :)
    True that!