Are your dogs on Santas list???

Options
fldiver97
fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
So, my dogs have always been on the list and get presents for Christmas......even my friends include them. This year it will only be Rain.....usually I will bake some doggie biscuits and maybe make some 'hot dog chips', usually she gets some toys too. What do you do?? Any special ideas or recipes?? Any traditions involving your furry friends? Photos, dressing them up, special treats/activities/toys??? Just curious to know and maybe get some new ideas :smile:

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have always included my dogs and cats in Christmas, when my wife and I first got married we bought our dog at the time Buster, a half rot/shep mix a huge bone..his eyes got so big..he was so happy. Now with Shadow he's a bit pickier so I have to be careful and we put stuff in his stocking for Christmas morning. Nothing super special...but I can't skip my babies.
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I dont buy my current dogs treats or presents, neither will wear antler or anything around their heads, so I dont even bother. I usually just fix them a special plate of food with turkey and sweet potatoes, not that they let me forget as they park right in front of the oven when I cook.

When our kids were small we would buy our old dog Maxx a big bone just so he would stay in his room and leave the presents alone otherwise he would poke his nose into all the packages and bust them open
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    of course they are on santa's list however they are still trying to figure out which list they are on. it changes daily! :) parker and jazzy each have their own stockings and they get wrapped presents under the tree. santa loves to bring them stuffed toys and cookies. this year they are also getting new stuffing for their beds. i love watching them unwrap their presents. it always brings a smile to my face