Saturday situation

Options
I'm bored so I'll put out a Saturday situation:

You're out with your friends when you see the hottest gal/guy (a 12 out of 10) in the world eyeing you... you talk, it goes extremely well (instant connection)... You sir/mizz will be sleeping with the hottest gal/guy you have ever seen. On the drive to a bed, he/she makes a comment.... Oh no they just said the one thing that makes your blood boil, whatever pisses you of more than anything in the world... this clearly has the makings of a extremely nasty argument....

So do you A. hold back and compromise your morals and agree with them (you have to agree or disagree) to get some from this goddess/god of looks

Or B. Do you let them have it, knowing full well this is going to get ugly and you will never see or here from them?

*** Just to make it interesting: You are also on your longest dry spell (aka not getting any) and in fact haven't gotten any attention from the opposite sex in any form in months.

Replies

• Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    A.

Sex before morals. Lol
    Though hot does not equal good in bed...

Hmm.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    There is no way I'd want to sleep with a guy who is a sexist, racist pig! But I've said a million times in here that looks are a very small part of attraction, for me.

B!! followed by a rampant rabbit!! :laugh:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Try weighing close to 500 pounds at some point. Months isn't really a long dry spell.

To answer your question, I can have sex with a near complete stranger if I thought there was a possibility of something longer lasting coming of it. If the woman in question hit the "magic topic" I would assume there was no long term potential. However, I don't see it turning into a fight. I barely know this person and really don't have a need to try to assert my opinions on others. I would just say that I given more thoughts to our our plans for the rest of the night and don't think it's a good idea.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    *** Just to make it interesting: You are also on your longest dry spell (aka not getting any) and in fact haven't gotten any attention from the opposite sex in any form in months.

Dude, I could have just gotten laid an hour ago. If she's a 12 out of 10, I'm not saying *kitten* until the morning. Maybe even a bit longer, depending on the sex...

--P
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    It's a turnoff to me. I would probably make an excuse and leave
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Well, some things make my blood boil because I have issues and choose to get upset.
    Plus, I do have a three strike rule, so he'd get a strike is all.... Lol!

Regardless, I would never do something like that :-) so, I wouldn't be in the car headed to a bed in the first place, lol!!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Surprised no one mentioned hate sex!! It's one of the most passionate forms.

Anyway, a 12 out of 10 would make for a legendary night... I'd zip my lip
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    :laugh: @ poncho's sophie's choice questions today.

yes i would have a one night stand with a 12 out of 10 guy i also wanted to punch on the face. the only time i'd back down (we're talking 12 out of 10 here) is if i got any inclination that he has mental issues or a stalker, or a stalker with mental issues. been there, done that and a hot guy in your bushes is still a guy in your bushes
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    God made hands for a reason. I'd let them have it. Then, like you said, there's that amazing potential for hate sex and that *kitten* could get awesome pretty quickly.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Try weighing close to 500 pounds at some point. Months isn't really a long dry spell.
    Oh how this hits home. lol

As for my answer, I'd likely choose B. Angry Hulk SMASH kind. :laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I'd go with sex and knowing that there was no relationship potential, I'd be able to look at him as a potential FWB. A hot one...hopefully his bedroom performance was as good as his looks.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'd go with sex and knowing that there was no relationship potential, I'd be able to look at him as a potential FWB. A hot one...hopefully his bedroom performance was as good as his looks.

Yeah... me too. DO IT! lol
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I've met some 12's who have said things that make my blood boil... INSTANT turn off, and I'm no longer sexually attracted to them. same goes for dumb guys. he could be GORGEOUS, but there is no way it could work if he wasn't smart... not even sexually.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Doooooo itttttt lol..... Its not like you even know the person. Have fun if their good in bed keep them around for that. You dont have to be compatible in everyway to have amazing amazing , did I say amazing sex lol.... But then again I don't handle dry spells well
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Probably A. Although I can argue.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'd bang him. I'm shallow like that.
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I've never been to bed with someone I really didn't care about. One night stands are out of the question even if she is a 12. I like to at least pretend I'm someone's knight in shinning armor. One night stands, hate sex simply dulls my armor.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I've never had hate sex........ :laugh:

I've had make-up sex...........does that count?? :bigsmile:
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I've never had hate sex........ :laugh:

I've had make-up sex...........does that count?? :bigsmile:

Depends. Did you hate it?

--P
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    Options
    the only time i'd back down (we're talking 12 out of 10 here) is if i got any inclination that he has mental issues or a stalker, or a stalker with mental issues. been there, done that and a hot guy in your bushes is still a guy in your bushes

lolz

i cant get in the mood with a jerk, even if hes hot

girl boner goes limp at jerkiness