Starting after Christmas

Options
I have the book, am halfway through it, taking lots of notes, and am going to start the cycling after Christmas/New Years. I want to thoroughly read the book first and have a lot going on the next week and a half. I don't want to set myself up for failure by staring when I know I'm not ready :)

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea! Take this time to work on your menu plan for the first 2 weeks, and then develop a grocery list from that plan. You'll do great!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That's what I'm thinking... I'm horrible at meal planning which leads to eating out, etc... I need this time to figure out what I need to do! lol
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I will be starting after Christmas, as well!
  • ChristinePechulis
    ChristinePechulis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Meal-planning is crucial for me. As is planning my workouts. I find that the more organized I am about my life, the better I do with my health and fitness. Good luck! :-)

Christine
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on Monday. I have a week's worth of meals planned, yay! I am going to check out a Ninja blender tonight (which I need anyway, my old blender never worked right and broke a while ago).
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've taken a few weeks off from logging now, and will be back on after I get home from our "rose bowl" trip to a friend's house. We are avid WI Badgers fans.... and will be getting together at their house on the northern left coast. LOL! In any case, After I'm home from that trip, I'll be back to logging. I'm looking forward to it. In the mean time, keep on keeping on!
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great News! Glad you are starting. Good Luck!