Shakeology

Options
I was just wondering if anyone is using shakeology and if its worth the price tag? Or if anyone has found a good replacement?

Replies

• acable178
    acable178 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is very good. I'm still out for debate on the price tag though. I'm thinking if you can stretch it out to eat it 3 times a week, instead of daily, it may be worth it. Otherwise it disappears very quickly (and adds $up$ quickly!)- especially when there is more than one person drinking the shakes!
  • CoachDuhamNC
    Options
    Hey just want to let you know, Shakeology is surely worth every penny. Look you're spending money on lunch everyday. It doesn't matter what you buy it will never add up to the value of Shakeology. Also while using it, you will get 1/3 rd of your diet balanced in one meal. How can that be a bad deal? Plus I have been using it everyday when I did P90X and lost 40 pounds. Now that I'm starting Insanity you can be sure that I'll continue that for sure. I hope that this helps. It may seem like a lot of money because you have not gotten the results of it use yet.

I can help you get some if you decide to give it a try. Plus you can try a month, if you don't like it return the empty bag and get a refund for your money less shipping and handling. That's a deal.
  • morriganamazing
    Options
    Hi, well im use protein milkshake is not shakeology but work for me, im using last 5 months and is really decent with price spend like 20dlls (week) and is my breakfast :D