Treats To Eat That Are Gluten Free

Options
2»

Replies

• gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Chrunchmaster has a line of crackers that are GF>>>and in different flavors..I found them at Walmart....very good.....

I love Crunchmaster -- mostly the crackers with roasted garlic and sea salt & the flatbread with rosemary and sea salt. They're awesome! I get them at Costco.

Also, love Skinny Pop Popcorn that I get I Costco.

Must agree with the Dark Chocolate, too. Dove Promises are the best because I can control, 1-5 pieces, how many I eat. If I sit down with a bar, I will demolish it! LOL
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Lindt chocolate in the bars is gluten free but the truffle balls are sadly processed in a facility that processes products containing wheat. :(

I like Endangered Species Chocolate bars. They have several flavors and they're all gluten free.
    Kettle Chips are all GF so my daughter can have her much missed BBQ chips.
    If I need a salty sweet snack I like to make kettle corn at home. I just pop some popcorn in a little coconut oil and sugar in my Whirly Pop on the stovetop. Drizzle a little butter and sprinkle with salt and it's so good!
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    And I just recently discovered Lara Bars. They are tiny, but pack a punch at 200 calories. They are just dates, nuts and fruit. So they are a little high on the sugar content because of the dates, but have a good bit of protein and fat as well. Great for keeping on hand if you're out and about and need something to go.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Also many of the Lindt truffle balls contain malt extract (barley.)

Kind bars are good. I like the dark chocolate cherry.
  • ap142193
    ap142193 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Skinny Pop Popcorn
    WOW Chocolate Chip cookies
    See's Candy
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This is some of what I grab for my kids on the go- lays potato chips, baby carrots, pre-sliced apples, bananas, other fresh fruit, larabars, dried fruit, fruit leather,nuts or nut butter, and lunchmeat.-