Monday, last weigh in

Options
Well group, we started out with 51 peeps and ended with...well not as many posting weights! But, I did see lots of losses whether it was posted in here or not. So the purpose of this group I think was a success. Whether you lost 1lb or 10lbs, post your total loss for this challenge. I appreciate your participation. It's helped keep me on track and helped manage the usual holiday binge.

My total loss for this challenge is 10.7lbs.

Thank you peeps!

Replies

• AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My total loss was only 5.4lbs but I'm so ok with that. I think this group was a success too because lossing any weight at this time of year is great and for some even just maintaining for two months is good rather than gaining. Thanks Darlene for all your support and this great idea!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My weight loss is at 9 lbs and I will be beyond 10 lbs by Christmas. Wonderful challenge. It's the containment of excess and weight gain during this period which is so important. Lets us bring our year's success into 2013 where we add to our success instead of just trying to get it back. .
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My weight loss is at 9 lbs and I will be beyond 10 lbs by Christmas. Wonderful challenge. It's the containment of excess and weight gain during this period which is so important. Lets us bring our year's success into 2013 where we add to our success instead of just trying to get it back. .

I was away this weekend and hadn't weighed myself since Friday AM. I was sure I had gained a pound or two with my routine so disrupted...apparently I underestimated myself. I'm down 11.9 lbs since the start. I know some of it is from being low with my water this weekend but for today, I'm taking and enjoying the progress.
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Start Weight : 176
    Weight on 12/10/12 (on vacation for 2 weeks); 178
    Current Weight: 175

Will be more diligent in the coming months since my new goal is to be 145 by April of 2013, for my son's wedding!
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great job peeps! Let's keep it going and most importantly, keep it off!
  • pammy502
    Options
    I'm gonna keep going. Being successful with weight loss during this time of the year is very inspiring. After the new year, it should be all down hill! :glasses:

SW 215
    EW 207.2

Total lbs lost 7.8 lbs.
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey Chick ... Thanks for the challenge ... I am down 7.8.. So happy with this loss ... I am challenging EVERYONE to continue this challenge through ????????New Years Day???????? !!! OH YEAH !!! ????
  • keviwan
    keviwan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tardy again...yikes! down a total of 6lbs and relatives arrive today for the Holidays! I am wondering if I could pull a 4lb drop by Tuesday morning---Hmmmmm!?!
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Nice to see progress! ;)