Just found this group!!

Options
I love skinnytaste because it is real food that I can make for the whole family!! I love the skinny overnight pumpkin oatmeal in a jar. I have been making her pumpkin butter at least once a month since the fall. Not only is it great in the oatmeal but it is so good in greek yogurt with granola. I love the butternut squash & leek spaghetti. I made a triple batch and froze it for use later. We just had it last night and I roasted extra butternut squash to toss in with it. Tonight I made the Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole. I should NOT have tackled it on a weeknight, especially when Santa was arriving in our neighborhood on a fire truck. I liked it but my husband did not care for it. If I make it again I will assemble the night before. Her chicken parm recipe is great! I have used that chicken (without the sauce and cheese) on top of salad with lemon vinegarette dressing for a second meal.

I make one of her recipes at least 2x a week so I would love to hear what you have found that works well!