Where do you workout at?

Options
Hello Hollanders! Just wondering how you get your workout on? Do you jog at the beach, do Yoga by the mall, or go to the Y?

I do Hot Yoga by the Star Theater, and mountain bike out at Saugatuck Dunes State Park.

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Well, when I'm not suffering a back injury, I run in town all the time. Gazelle Sports downtown does weekly group runs (resuming 1/8) on Tuesdays. Workout at home, and also do hot yoga as well. I'm going to be doing that at least a few times a week in January and get my core strength up. =)
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I jog around town / at state or county parks if I feel like driving out there. Treadmill for rainy days and too much ice. I've been looking for a gym in the area that's set up for power lifting if anyone knows one. For now, I'm just going to give Insanity another 9 weeks of my life and go from there.
  • kyrious87
    kyrious87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was going to an MMA gym (it was a little hole in the wall kinda place), but that closed... My apt complex has a couple treadmills, stationary bike and weight machine, so for the winter that's nice. In the summer, I can't get enough of the beach. Swimming is the BEST!!! I also enjoy running the stairs at Laketown Township beach. There's a ton of them.
  • kyrious87
    kyrious87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I jog around town / at state or county parks if I feel like driving out there. Treadmill for rainy days and too much ice. I've been looking for a gym in the area that's set up for power lifting if anyone knows one. For now, I'm just going to give Insanity another 9 weeks of my life and go from there.

Have you looked at Flex Fitness? My fiance and one of his buddies go there to lift quite often. I dunno if they offer classes though.
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Flex Fitness looks like exactly what I want in a gym! Thanks for the tip, I'd never heard of them before. Leaves me with 8 weeks to find a spotter.