Hello :)

Options
It's gotten very quiet around here. I'm assuming everyone is busy getting ready for the Holidays! Just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and for those who don't celebrate Christmas I wish you all the best of the Holiday Season you celebrate!

Was struck by the stomach flu a few days ago, feeling much better now thankfully! Been busy with holiday events and missed a week and a half of workouts.. Because my classes are cancelled for the next two weeks I have put together a plan to stay active at home. I also have the time off work so I can get my workout in whenever I feel like, which is very helpful. A friend of mine does a spinning class at her gym and I'm planning on joining her, hopefully next Sunday, to check it out! Looking forward to that!! Pretty sure my butt will be kicked big time!! Hahaha!! I've been planning my grocery list and meal plan while on vacation and am making sure I have alot of good food choices. NO EXCUSES!! I'm planning on enjoying some wine but will compensate with good food and exercise.

Hope you're all having a great Holiday Season!! :happy:

Replies

• helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi Dreamchaser - I noticed the lack of activity as well. I'd been enjoying the advent calendar challenge as well.

Sorry to hear about the flu - nearly everyone in our office has had it of late. I had a mild touch in November so was relatively lucky by all accounts.

Thanks to this group I reached my goal. I hope to find another group to keep me motivated with challenges in the new year.

To all those who have been on this group I say Merry Christmas and general Seasons Greetings. Have a happy and healthy Christmas wherever you are and whatever you get up to!! :happy:
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal during this challenge!! That's awesome!! I too was enjoying the advent calendar. I thought it was a great idea! :)