Merry Christmas~~!

Options
Hey everyone, I know how busy this season is, so for those of you that wont be on over the next few days due to travel, family time, shopping and whatever else I figured id say it now! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Stay on track, you can DO it~!

Replies

• yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm bringing my laptop along with me!!! But I certainly am not going to log my calories!!
  • mallorynorris
    Options
    What does everyone think about the whole christmas treats thing? I know for one I just got back from family dinner number one... and feel like a big fatty. But I'm trying to convince myself that one day of deserts isn't going to ruin everything. =/
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What does everyone think about the whole christmas treats thing? I know for one I just got back from family dinner number one... and feel like a big fatty. But I'm trying to convince myself that one day of deserts isn't going to ruin everything. =/

I agree that one day isn't going to ruin anything - however, for me, it's a slippery slope! I have to go into any situation with a plan. Whether that plan is to be "good" or be "bad." As long as I make it and I follow it, I'm good. :-)
  • kzandarski
    Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

As for eating over the next two days, I am going to indulge for the one meal only, make sure I exercise, and stay on track the rest of the day. I doubt I will journal my calories though.
    Karen