Sore?

Options
megziejo
megziejo Posts: 47 Member
So how sore are you? What are you doing to help with the aches and pains?

Replies

• JRoselee
    JRoselee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah! The second day is when it hit I was walking up the stairs at work and wow! Ouch!!!! So my dvd finally arrived and now I'll be able to see the workout a little better than from a small laptop screne. You are not alone. I lost 1lb. We can do this!
  • JRoselee
    JRoselee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The question....My very fit girlfriend told me to eat 1 banana or take a potassium supplement to cut down on my soreness and to stretch beyond the warm-up cool-down, especially because I am out of shape. I don't wanna get so sore that I stop. If push comes to shove I'll take a advil or a motrin, I'm pretty sure that will do the trick.
    SO far I have taken the potassium supplement and deal with it. I love all the wrong foods so the pain it keeping my from over eating when faced with fresh baked sweet potato pie or like yesterday the homemade rum cake that I turned down at my aunts house.(That's Big for me) Right now Pain is good. Cause it seems real hard to lose this weight!
  • megziejo
    megziejo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's not easy! Lots of turning down foods I love or at the very least limiting quantities!

I agree day 2 was the worst now after day 5 no soreness at all. It was bad enough I had to rub down my muscles and take a Motrin after day 1,2 and 3.