SOS: Shout out Sundays 12/23

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, for those who are here or checking in...how did this past week go? How were you preparing for the next coming couple days?

If your holiday has past whether Christmas in other country or Hanukkah how did it go?

Let's talk...

Replies

• maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Ok, for those who are here or checking in...how did this past week go? How were you preparing for the next coming couple days?

If your holiday has past whether Christmas in other country or Hanukkah how did it go?

Let's talk...

Tough week with son going into the hospital for major infection and being 1500 miles away, but with the support of my MFP family, I made it though. (He's doing better.) And I figured out that by making my Christmas cookies in reverse favorite order (least favorite first), I eat a lot fewer. And the ones I did eat were planned for and really good.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty good. My middle son had a blow up but it was his first in a month. Not bad. I just might be getting a break through with him. My heart is hopeful.

I was able to pay all the bills and have a smidge for my husband to get gifts for the kids. That makes me happy and him feel a little better.

Yes, I totally binged on cookies but I did pay the piper. I rode my bike for 150 minutes at 18 mph. I feel pretty good about that because I broke my last record of 91 minutes. In addition to that record I also got back in the green from a deficit of 1697. I would like to say I learned my lesson with cookie bingeing but NOT! I would definitely eat all those cookies again.

Merry Christmas or Merry Days if you do not celebrate Christmas.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies such control with some very very emotionally draining issues! I am so proud happy and learned a lesson from you! Always plan and learn from errors...we all make them why sharing is so important.

I am still trying to accept this wt will not come off tomorrow..be patient and consistent. It will happen.
    I realize for me (not sure about others) I have to do hard core exercises. I did some hard workouts this week and I lost. I can't do cream-puff stuff and lose also I see with his lose this week I have to limit starchy carbs like bread...other carbs I can go crazy.

I had my first diet coke this weekend in 2 1/2 months...I thought I would be thrilled...I was not...I can do w/o and boy I never thought I would ever say that...ever! Someone at work gave it as a Christmas gift.