Junk Food

Options
ChaleGirl
ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
Ok so I have problems with being a chocoholic and I do love a bit too much junk food,
What are some of the best things/sayings etc that people use to increase their will power to stay away from these foods?
Please share :)

Replies

• JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily"

-Zig Ziglar
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    For me, I like to keep my eyes on the prize! When I'm struggling, I go to the message boards here and look at people's before and after pictures! It's SO inspiring!
  • swanarae
    Options
    I also LOVE chocolate and I do not bother to deprive myself of it either. I just changed the way I eat it.

For example - Dark Chocolate (at least 72% Cacao) is good for you in small quantities. I will buy a bag of the Ghirardelli chocolate squares or the blocks of Godiva chocolates and will have 1 or 2 squares as a snack or for dessert when my sweet tooth gets the better of me.

I also will buy the special K bars and have them for snacks instead of a candy bar.
  • ashleygaspard
    ashleygaspard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    “Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces”
    :)