question i have always wondered...

Options
christine24t
christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
If you're with someone in bed in the AM and you want to kiss them or whatnot, do you get up and brush your teeth? Is morning breath kissing all that bad? Or do you pull a Kristin Wiig in Bridesmaids and get up and brush?

Haha what led to this I don't know...sorry Peeps. Merry Christmas by the way! :)

Replies

• MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I don't do more morning kisses. If she wants to kiss me, I insist she brushes, flosses, and uses a Scope or Listerine

Only kidding.

I always shuffle off to the bathroom and do a quick rinse of scope.. then go back to bed. A lot of women do Kristin Wiig's routine though.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I guess Im not that picky....if once weve kissed and its horrific...then I would say somethin cutesy and make it a team effort to brush our teeth then pick up where we left off.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I usually don't like to until I brush but sometimes it's just sexy to go at it while still cuddled. After 10 seconds I forget we haven't brushed our teeth. I do the Bridesmaid thing if I wake up before him.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Nah, good morning kisses are bomb.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Morning kisses are just fine, unless there is super nasty breath....then I'll do a cheek kiss and run to brush (and hope he gets the hint to do so as well). :)
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, I never kiss during sex.

--P

;-)
  • Hawkeye_74
    Hawkeye_74 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Morning kisses are great, bad breath and all. I have an appetite for morning extracurricular activity and the kissing (or make out session) can only get it started.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    It was adorable when my ex would cover her face with her hands, acting embarrassed and refusing a kiss because of "morning breath". I'd counter with "I have morning breath too. What are you afraid of?" Then I'd tickle her until she let her guard down and I kiss her.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Just be the dream girl. Get dressed and leave after the act and you don't have to worry about it.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just be the dream girl. Get dressed and leave after the act and you don't have to worry about it.

Sad that you don't get morning sex :(
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options

This!

Never been with someone who had disgustingly bad breath in the morning, but for myself I will "go pee" and freshen up my breath at that time. the girl usually follows suit and it's never an issue. morning shenanigans are the absolute best, I wish more girls caught on to this!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Morning kisses are great, bad breath and all. I have an appetite for morning extracurricular activity and the kissing (or make out session) can only get it started.

This exactly!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

This exactly!!

Plus if you are really self consious about it you can keep breath mints on your night stand lol
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

Sad that you don't get morning sex :(

If she's the dream girl, she'll be back in the morning.