Put down the cookie and come with me! Now! 12/27

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCyhYkljIMw

I really like this video! This is a way to get back into the game if you took a couple days off. Start with some light to moderate weights use great technique and form. Add a 15 minute warm up of your choice: running, walking or jump rope some BURPEES! Do 10-12 reps with 3 sets.
Now if you been in the game then use a heavier weight but one you can still manage and complete a set. Because heavier go for 8-10 reps and 3-4 sets with still adding the warm up of course you can go longer then 15 min if you like.

This video is a nice start bc it shows you the routine but you can go at your own pace! If you dumb-bells you can totally do this with bands. The point is to get started or stay hard!

Battle on,
WW

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I did a workout similar to this today. I have the site in my faves, I am sure to do this workout.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wait! Did you say put down the cookie? No way! I am working out to eat that cookie. Remember cookies are my kryptonite. Me eat cookie. Me cookie monster, yum yum yum
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Spent four hours driving home today so no workout, especially since I've got some very unhappy back muscles and am very tired due to said muscles and little sleep (unfortunately, my parent's guestroom bed has a very hard mattress and sleeping on it for 5 nights did a number on my back) tomorrow I have a session with Super Trainer to get back on track.
    No cookies! I am SO sick of sweets!!!
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I may be a day behind in some of these challenges.. if they're posted 9:30am EST (at least that's when I saw this one), I won't see them til I get home from work around 8pm. I may just have to do "today's" challenge tomorrow morning. But this one looks like a good one to get my teeth into and restart my morning workouts! Thanks!