Spreadsheet

Options
amyc115
amyc115 Posts: 32 Member
Hello ladies!
I took the liberty of creating an online spreadsheet so we can track our weekly progress in terms of weight and measurements. The web address is http://www.editgrid.com/user/amyc115/Jillian_Micheals_30DS and it is password protected. The password is jan30ds. I hope this is can be a helpful tool for all of us!

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    that's awesome. Thanks for doing that!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great job! Thanks!
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Can you add me please. :-)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    for the goal weight should we put in what we want to weigh at the end of the 30 DS or our goal weight for our final weight?
  • kanncm
    Options
    My opinion would be a goal weight just for this program. I have looked at several threads regarding 30day Shred and the results are all over the place. Some just lost inches, others lost inches and weight. Eating healthy is a given but the members that added cardio had better results with actual weight loss. I am going to continue my gym workouts, which is weight lifting 2-3 days a week and shooting for 30 minutes of cardio at least 5 days a week. I am also starting a MMA class once a week.
  • amyc115
    amyc115 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I say goal weight for the program. Cuz at the end, we will see our progress in terms of the short term goal of the program.
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    I can't access the Spreadsheet. Can you tell me what we're measuring and I'll post it here? :)
  • kanncm
    Options
    I can't access the Spreadsheet. Can you tell me what we're measuring and I'll post it here? :)

Current weight
    Goal weight (for this 30 days)
    waist
    hips
    thigh
    neck
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    ^^^ Thanks!
    Current weight: 142
    Goal weight (for this 30 days) 136.7
    waist: 31 (inches)
    hips : 37.5
    thigh: middle- 20.2. top:23
    neck: (not measuring)

I don't know what part of my thigh to measure, so I did the middle and the largest part right at the top. :)