Weighin> Dec.28

Options
WhataBroad
WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
I know it might not be what we want to see but its just another Friday weigh in !:tongue:

Replies

• lisab0864
    Options
    146 -- up 6.2 pounds from last friday.. Not overly worried about it cuz I still can't get my ring off (and it's normally loose).
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    167 - I weigh once a month. Should be 5.5lbs down since last month based on caloric deficit but only 2lbs:yawn:

On to the next 30 days!:flowerforyou:
  • emptyinside
    emptyinside Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    Last week: 213.2
    This week: 215.3

That's actually not as bad as I am feeling... I imbibed a little to much in the wine and baked goods:-)
  • denisedwrt
    denisedwrt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same as last week! Not surprised, I didn't get as much exercise as I wanted and there was too many distractions! :) At least I didn't gain. :drinker:
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    133, up just a little over a pound.
  • ksmom4
    ksmom4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So I just joined early this week

Previous. 190.2
    Current. 190.0
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-ins:

11/30: 188.0
    12/7: 189.0
    12/14: 187.5
    12/21: 187.5
    12/28: 184.0

Whoa, down 3.5 lbs.

I'm not concerned about it being too much, as I posted last week, I was stuck in a major plateau. Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I started eating all my exercise calories back and was within about 20 calories of my goal every day this week (didn't have many holiday temptations). I think being consistent with the net calories really helped.
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    That's awesome cj!
  • Knyvern
    Knyvern Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Last week: 180
    This week: 178
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Last week 125
    today 129

little exercise..... much baked goods......
  • lotusspark
    Options
    this week: 206.4 last week:205 I need to get it off. lol
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in at 156. But, at least I didn't really gain over the holiday week since I wasn't as good as I usually am.
  • daoc1972
    daoc1972 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 177 (6/11/12)
    Last weeks weight: 147.0 (12/24/12)
    This weeks weight: 149.6 (12/31/12)
    Goal weight: 140 by 2/6/2013

Last weigh-in of the year, and it's a gainer. :sad: I don't expect to have many more of these in the new year as I get back into the regularly scheduled program. These holiday sweets and salty snacks are killing me!

Anyone else have any new year resolutions? Mine is to add lifting to my routine. That is all.

Anyhow, last night I was at a family gathering. My aunt who has not seen me since September really thought I was down to 110. She meant it as a compliment. I told her the truth of my weight. I'm too fracking old to be embarrassed about a number anymore. My mom was telling everyone how I have been doing it without exercising. Several other aunts and uncles mentioned how great I looked. My sister told me how I should have used a sash instead of a belt on my sweater :indifferent: . I have to say, I was feeling good. I really want my sister to be happy for me, but she also struggles with weight. She weighs less than I do, but is shorter, so carries it differently.
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    daoc, that is wonderful that your family is supportive of your weight loss... sometimes its the opposite.
    Adding lifting is an awesome idea, you will see great changes in your body. In the beginning of December, I joined the group Eat More to Weigh Less and got the book the New Rules of Lifting for Women and love it.