How do you plan on losing weight?

Options
As for me, I plan on doing 30 minute Kettle-bell exercises everyday. I plan to start a blog on YouTube for motivation and self accountability. I also plan to 'eat clean' and use MyFitnessPal to record what I eat. I will also be using iFit workouts with my elliptical and do 30 minutes of the elliptical everyday.

Replies

• BigPun75
    BigPun75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    for me, eating better, a lot of running, cardio workouts (biggest loser workout on xbox 360) n later strenght training.
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Awesome plan..we can do it : )
  • pooleebarbara
    pooleebarbara Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My beginning is at least incorporating cardio into my everyday with my calorie counter. I'm hoping to get well enough in shape to run a 5k in May :)

I figure with that along with working on my situps/pushups/and upper body strength training should help :)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Self-Situation Report and Analysis.

Step one: address eating. Prior to assessment: unknown totals of unknown amounts of food upon intake.
    Corrective action: Obtain proper eating formula for reductive caloric intake conducive to fat and weight loss.
    Further Corrective Action: maintain mobile, accurate food intake log via MFP.

Step two: address activity. Prior to assessment: low volume movement and calisthenics.
    Corrective action: Increased activity to advanced circuit training and stretching.
    Further Corrective Action: Increase volume and duration of advanced circuit training, cardio, and weightlifting.

Step three: move. Prior to assessment: Interest level. Passive.
    Corrective action: Commitment. Active.
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Eat More to Weigh Less: Resetting my metabolism from months of not eating right for my exercise level, then doing an 18% deficit.

You can do it!