Now Signing Up For 3 Month “Mission Slimpossible” Challenge

Options
peterdt
peterdt Posts: 820 Member
I've went on a plateau and then maintenance for the past month after losing 40 pounds since June. Now going for it again starting yesterday. Skinnyo is really awesome and I've started a few other challenges with that tool. Cool graphs that you can see anytime how you are doing and also see how your teammates are doing. Try it... you'll love it!

“Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.” -Denis Waitley

Info and Rules:
1. Starts on January 2nd. You can enter your starting weight at that time at skinnyo.com.
2. You must login in at Skinnyo.com. This is a FREE weight challenge website and has a ton of fun and cool features like graphs.
3. Teams will be organized into teams of 8. Multiple Teams will be formed (see below). If your region is FULL message me and I will start another team for that region.
4. Use the same name as you MFP (My Fitness Pal) login name.
5. You must login at least once a week and enter you weight. Weigh in times must be anytime from Friday morning until Monday morning once a week. You can choose to enter your weight daily if you wish also. Anyone not entering at least once a week will be removed from the challenge. You will be given one grace “miss” if you just happen to forget to log your weight one week.
6. Cheering on other competitors and teammates is encouraged and easy to do at the site.
7. Anyone wanting to continue after 3 months we will have another sign up.
8. You must be a member of MFP (myfitnesspal.com) to join this challenge. Non MFP people signing up will be removed.
9. You can join even after the January 2nd startup date. You just need to find an open group.
10. Feel free to friend me on MFP. My login there is peterdt.
11. Your actual weight will not be revealed. Your percentage loss will be shown.

ALSO: IF YOU DO JOIN UP AT SKINNYO PLEASE REPLY TO THE POST. THE MORE REPLIES IT GET THE MORE VISIBILITY MFP WILL GIVE THE POST THE MORE PEOPLE WILL JOIN. IT WOULD BE VERY FUN TO GET A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR THIS. :)

GROUPS OF 8 WILL BE ORGANIZED BY REGION. IF THE REGION YOU WANT TO ENTER IS FULL PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND WE WILL FORM ANOTHER GROUP.

HERE’S THE LINKS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE:

use this link to see all the teams:
http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

Replies

• sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! Joined The North USA Team :happy: Who else is with me!?!?
  • Oddsocks15
    Oddsocks15 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too, anyone joining me in Europe team ?
  • carolineire
    carolineire Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im pretty new to MyFitnessPal, but Im keen to sign up for this! Team Europe!
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it and I'm joining the North USA group too!
  • Kbussepl
    Kbussepl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for one of these! So happy to find out MFP has groups like this.
    Joined the East Coast team, a friend from Canada :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    Glad you all are joining. The more the merrier! Good luck to all!

I've went on a plateau after losing 40 pounds at the beginning of the month. After 2 weeks of that went on maintenance. My weight has remained steady over the past month. Now going for it again starting yesterday. Everyone please feel free to friend me!

This Skinnyo tool makes it so easy to start a challenge I thought to start another one up for the New Year! Good luck everyone!
  • peterdt
    Options
    ALSO: IF YOU DO JOIN UP AT SKINNYO PLEASE REPLY TO THE POST. THE MORE REPLIES IT GET THE MORE VISIBILITY MFP WILL GIVE THE POST THE MORE PEOPLE WILL JOIN. IT WOULD BE VERY FUN TO GET A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR THIS. :)
  • buckeyegurl74
    buckeyegurl74 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am on board from the great Buckeye state of Ohio....who is with me???

:drinker:
  • peterdt
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! Joined The North USA Team :happy: Who else is with me!?!?

Glad you are in! Good luck and see you on the other side (skinnyo.com)!

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. “
    Steve Jobs
  • peterdt
    Options
    I am on board from the great Buckeye state of Ohio....who is with me???

:drinker:

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. “
    Steve Jobs
  • peterdt
    Options
    I've been looking for one of these! So happy to find out MFP has groups like this.
    Joined the East Coast team, a friend from Canada :)

Steve Jobs
  • peterdt
    Options

Steve Jobs
  • peterdt
    Options
    Me too, anyone joining me in Europe team ?

Steve Jobs
  • peterdt
    Options
    Im pretty new to MyFitnessPal, but Im keen to sign up for this! Team Europe!

Steve Jobs
  • peterdt
    Options

Steve Jobs
  • peterdt
    Options

Steve Jobs
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I joined skinnyo.com East Coast team. Thx!!
  • peterdt
    Options
    I am in!! I joined skinnyo.com East Coast team. Thx!!

Awesome! :) good luck!
  • Thegle
    Thegle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wish it was North and South Canada and US as I have friends in both countries, but I'm in the Europe and Any Other Country one for now.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Just signed up in the Europe/other countries group! Sounds like a great challenge!