Introductions

tammihart
tammihart Posts: 953 Member
Hi All

My name is Tammi. I am 41, married with 3 daughters and 1 grandson. I did 30 DS in October of 2011 and lost 6 lb and 6 inches. For a few months now I have been stuck in a horrible plateau. I am hoping this will shake things up and I will break through.

I LOVE zumba (2-3 times a week) and in the summer I completed c25k (can't run in the cold it bothers my new)

Friend me if you like! Please mention the group so I know where you are from.

LETS DO THIS!!

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    I'm Tanya. I'm 38 with 8 kids (18,13, 12, 11, 9, 7, 4, and 1). I did the Shred back in Sep and loved it! Talked my hubby into doing it with me this time. We have a small farm and I homeschool the kids so I don't have a lot of me time. Trying to make me a bit more a priority this year. Can't take care of my family unless I take care of myself!
  • I'm Sandra, 36, married and have a 6 year old son. I did the shred last January and lost about 5lbs and a few inches (I was especially pleased about the 2in I lost from my belly!) I have about 6.5lb to lose to be in the healthy range for my height(just!) and am hoping doing the Shred will get me there. Can't wait to get started! :wink:
  • _cheryl_
    _cheryl_ Posts: 31 Member
    I've done this once, and do it randomly in between ripped in 30 [which I'm only halfway through]
    I was going to do the slim down, but I'll join in with this as it's my favourite workout :)
  • munozrd
    munozrd Posts: 62 Member
    My name is Ruth Munoz. I am 30 years old, married, no kids. I started this month doing Zumba as well 2 to 3 times a week, which I love. January, with my schedule it looks like, I will only be able to take 1 to 2 classes a week. I have done 30 day shred but not the whole month. Its my goal!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    My name is Michelle. I did the 30 Day Shred last year in January. Being part of a group really guilted me into completing it when I did not feel like it! Last year we did Level 1 for 10 days straight, Level 2 for 10 days straight, and then Level 3 for 10 Days. How is everyone going to achieve the 30 Day Shred?
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    I am Kelly and I am 32yo with 2 daughters (12 & 9). I am excited to join this group and give 30 Shred a try. I love to lift weights but I have been looking for a change, well an additional workout. Looking forward to starting!
  • My name is Michelle. I did the 30 Day Shred last year in January. Being part of a group really guilted me into completing it when I did not feel like it! Last year we did Level 1 for 10 days straight, Level 2 for 10 days straight, and then Level 3 for 10 Days. How is everyone going to achieve the 30 Day Shred?
    I'm going to do 10 days of each level. I'm hoping to do the 30 days in a row (7 days a week), but I'll be going to the gym twice a week as well so if I can't manage it on those days, I'll do it 5 days a week. But I'll try my best to do it 30 days in a row! ;)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    I am planning on doing 10 days on each level and taking Sundays off.
  • lahzay
    lahzay Posts: 22 Member
    Hi I'm Laura, I'm 23. I started on myfitnesspal to lose weight for my wedding two years ago. Well, I lost the weight and then gained it all back! I'm starting fresh this year and hope to get back into shape.