Google Spreadsheet Link and Information.

Options

Replies

• Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This is great thanks. I am waiting until Jan 1 to enter my weight as right now it appears to be going up bc Im working out more!! grr necessary evil! GL to all.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome, thanks!!! :)
  • CoffeeAndRunningShoes
    Options
    "NareenaTheGypsJeepy" isn't my nick... it's NareenaTheGypsy. You can shorten it to Nareena if you prefer. I don't mind and it's uncommon enough that people know Nareena = NareenaTheGypsy ;).

Sorry about that. I copy and pasted all of the usernames to alphabetize them and for some reason a few people's names got all smushed together.
  • Oddsocks15
    Oddsocks15 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great spreadsheet, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I entered my name but I am going to add my current weight and goal on the 31st. I am in denial about my holiday weight-gain so I'm going to see if it disappears by then.... lol. :D
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Is the goal weight our yearly goal weight or a 9 week goal?
  • JellyBeans0
    Options
    Thanks so much
    you are awesome :D
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Great spreadsheet! I have entered my start and goal weights.
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as friend. I'm always happy to give support, especially if no one else does. I got a couple of friends like that where I'm the only commenting.

I have entered my start and end goal weight as well.
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, we should all put our starting weight as what we weight on Jan 6th, correct? And this is 10 weeks... so it should end on March 16th? Right? I saw we needed to post after pictures on March 20th. So I guess that gives us a few days to post those after it ends. Are we starting the next 10 week challenge on March 17th? Just curious... LOL

Jennifer
  • awkwardpear
    awkwardpear Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for making this! ^_^
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! You totally rock!

I put in my current weight/goal, but if it changes by Jan 6th I'll update.
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anj7BBsFnXwqdDlDbHlodGNrUHl3eUdpVDdpSGxPbWc

I entered the information for everyone that has been active on MFP within the last week. The participants are alphabetized but if you can't find your username try typing in control+F (command+f for macs). If you join after I have made it and don't know how to add yourself just message me.

Also, let me know if you notice any bugs. I was multitasking.
    I can't find the spread sheet, I havehighlighted the link above copied and pasted into a google search and I come up with nothing? Please help
  • CrazyAngel908
    CrazyAngel908 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    posted my info for starting weight and goal weight tonight. =)

good luck to us all!
  • DeeMarie1988
    Options
    Thanks for doing this. I've just added my start weight and goal weight. Let's see what happens....:smile:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anj7BBsFnXwqdDlDbHlodGNrUHl3eUdpVDdpSGxPbWc

I entered the information for everyone that has been active on MFP within the last week. The participants are alphabetized but if you can't find your username try typing in control+F (command+f for macs). If you join after I have made it and don't know how to add yourself just message me.

I am not on it, do I just add and put my starting weight? I am so new to message boards I hope I dont screw it up lol.....
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Ok I added me lol, quick question, is our goal weight just the goal weight for this challenge??? Not our 'final' final goal weight right?
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes the spreadsheet looks great. I will add mine before the 6th trying to get 3 pounds off I gained this week
  • beachgirl613
    beachgirl613 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great spreadsheet. Thanks for taking the time to make it. I've added in my starting weight and goal weight. I'm happy to say I didn't gain or lose any during the holidays. It must have been all that walking in DC with my daughter and holding her clothes while she shopped.
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You put your own starting weight yourself. And it is the goal weight after 10 weeks, not your final weight goal UNLESS it happens to end up that way in 10 weeks.