About Daily & Weekly Challenges For You!

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Hola everyone! So I know we all would like to have some fun during our journey ! Yes? Well you're in the right place!
So you ask, what is this all about? Well let me cut to the chase!

Daily and weekly challenges for you is all about that motivational support thru challenges that you need to get through your journey!

For instance a daily challenge would be : I challenge you to get in atleast 60 + minutes of exercise today! or get in atleast 32 ounces of water today!

A weekly challenge would be : I challenge you for the week to get in 520 minutes of exercise this week! or to drop out one common thing that you eat/drink for a whole week! Pos that one thing and we can find a healthy subsitute for you! =)

Now how will we know if you completed it or not? Well , that's on you! We have faith and trust in you to tell us the whole truth nothing but the honest truth, so help this group! =) Did I say it right? lol anywho! That is on you my friend!

In this group we will have celebrations! Celebrations our for peoples birthday, if someone reached their goal, if someone lost a few lbs (even if its just .2 of a lb every little bit counts! ), if someone wants to share some exciting news! We are all about celebrations !

So do we get a reward if we win? YEP SURE DO! & THAT REWARD IS ACCOMPLISHMENT & ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A HEALTHIER YOU MY FRIEND! =)

REMEMBER WE ARE ALL WINNERS HERE! =) AND THE GREATEST REWARD OF ALL IS KNOWING THAT YOU TRIED THE CHALLENGE AND DID NOT GIVE UP!

Questions, Comments, Feel free to add me !

Now off to post Daily Challenge 1 & Weekly Challenge 1! =) if you read this to it's entirety hey go ahead and get a jumpstart!

Welcome to Daily & Weekly Challenges for you! Glad to be on this journey with you!