Another year with more to lose

Options
So this page has been pretty inactive for a while, I know I hold myself accountable to being extremely absent to myfitnesspal. In the past few months i've had a lot of changes. The biggest one was relocating back to my home state for an awesome job opportunity. Sadly during this time of transition I have managed to gain weight and not be active.

This new year i'm not going to make a resolution to lose weight, but be determined to do so. Before moving I went to my doctor and had a full lab work done, I hadn't heard from my Dr. so I figured everything was fine. Then after a month after moving, I had gotten a horrible cold that turned into bronchitis. I went to the urgent care, they put me on predinisone (the steriod that increases weight) and I developed hives. Never had them in my life and so many changes were going on I couldn't pinpoint the cause. All of that said I got my lab work and decided to see a nutrionist because if it was a food allergy or something in my diet I wanted to work with someone to eliminate the trigger. During this time as she was looking at my labs we decided to go with a low sugar objective because my bloodsugar was borderline...and all this time I thought I was healthy...

Replies

• tinyt32
    tinyt32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Shells,
    Just read your post, good luck with everything. I know we can all do it!
  • Shells526
    Options
    Thanks Tiny, what are your goals?
  • tinyt32
    tinyt32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    To become more active, eat healthier and lose roughly 100lbs.