Holiday Gaming Goodies

Options
Desterknee
Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
Anyone get some?

The man piece and I got each other the WiiU Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros U, and ZombieU - even though it was supposed to be for Christmas we started using it after Thanksgiving. Oh well!

I got him Guild Wars 2, and Darksiders 2 (WiiU), and a new PS3 controller.

He got me Kid Icarus (3DS), Starfox 64 (3DS), and an awesome Luigi hoodie.

Anyone else?

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I got a Zelda heart heat-changing mug! And I got an 8-bit stocking. My roommate got Super Mario Bros Wii which is fun!
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Steam still has a HUGE sale going!

I got Borderlands 2, Magic 2013, Civilization V, Skyrim lol and I am getting Farcry 3 today! :D
  • MissJenova
    Options
    I was ridiculously spoiled by my boyfriend this year. I got Astro A50s and Astro A*Star gaming headsets, and a Cyborg R.A.T 7 gaming mouse.
    I bought myself a new iMac which just arrived, so he also hooked me up with Parallels so I can play Windows games on it.

I also received a ton of steam games from friends welcoming me to the computer gaming world for the first time since I was a kid!

And you can't go wrong with a GameStop gift card either!

I can't wait to get going with all this!
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    One of my internet friends up and got me Borderlands 2, bless him. Another got me and my best friend Kingdom Hearts plushie dudes, Axel and Roxas to go with the whole best friends thing. Plus if it counts as game merch, I found a Pikachu kigurumi (it's like a onesie pajama costume) on Amazon and used up half my gift card on it. ヽ(;▽;)ノ
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Got:

60" LED Sharp Aquos TV (used as pc monitor & for xbox)
    Xbox wireless controller w/ wireless receiver for the PC

30 something Games to activate via Steam (stupid holiday digital sales. . .), some from humble bundle (thq), some from amazon and a few from steam.

And that's all the presents I got this year.

Merry Christmas,
    To: Myself
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Nothing huge, but we did get Play Station All Stars Battle Royale and LOVE it.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Anyone get some?

The man piece and I got each other the WiiU Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros U, and ZombieU - even though it was supposed to be for Christmas we started using it after Thanksgiving. Oh well!

I got him Guild Wars 2, and Darksiders 2 (WiiU), and a new PS3 controller.

He got me Kid Icarus (3DS), Starfox 64 (3DS), and an awesome Luigi hoodie.

Anyone else?

You guys were made for each other. My wife hooked me up with Tank Tank Tank, Ninja Gaiden for the Wii U! She rocks cuz it also came with 2 $20 Nintendo e-Shopping cards. The cake topper....a nice all black stainless steel Movado Watch. I've always wanted one!!!!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I got my boyfriend a video game he wanted-- Dragon's Dogma, for the XBOX 360. He pre-ordered Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 for me...I can't WAIT to pick it up on Sunday. :happy:
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I got my guy Farcry3 and $250 American so when he goes home he can buy whatever he wants lol.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    The awesome Steam sales got me! Plus, I'd bought myself a new graphics card that came with 2 games. I got:

Batman: Arkham City
    Borderlands 2
    Assassins Creed 2 & 3
    Bastion
    Star Wars: KTOR II
    Fallout: New Vegas
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    WOW. So....the guy at Gamestop told my boyfriend it comes out December 31st................................he didn't tell him it was December 31st of NEXT year. Ugh. >.<
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    The zelda heart coffee mug sounds badass, as well as the pikachu onsie :)
  • alanray81
    Options
    My Christmas goodies list is/was: 1,600 Microsoft Points (Which were spent getting The Walking Dead games for my X-Box), Blue Dragon, Bulletstorm, UFC 2009 Undisputed, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 2.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I so wanted a WiiU just for ZombieU. No dice.....

I did score Assassin's Creed 3, Doom BFG, NFS: Most Wanted and FarCry3.

Also got Zombies! and Zombie Dice.

I kinda dig the dead.....
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I got a 3DS XL that had Mario Kart 7 already on it. Also got DK Jungle Swing for DS, and Pac-Man/Galaga Legions for 3DS.

The only gaming thing I got my wife was Futurama Monopoly.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I got a 3DS XL that had Mario Kart 7 already on it. Also got DK Jungle Swing for DS, and Pac-Man/Galaga Legions for 3DS.

The only gaming thing I got my wife was Futurama Monopoly.

Ahhh....my hubs got me Futurama Monolpoly too...
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Boyf got Assassins Creed III and Transformers Fall of Cybertron

I got Lego Star Wars and Lego Lord of the Rings

And we got the 7 wonders expansions :)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Steam sales! We got the last episode of Walking Dead, and a bunch of co-op games to play together including Castle Crashers, Magika, and Terraria to add to our collection.
  • YellowSaturn
    Options
    Steam sales!

Bingo!! We kinda went nuts on these. :)

Also got my bf Rocksmith for PS3 (I know he'd rather play *that* on the TV than the computer) as a twisted way of conning him into practicing more often.