Daily Challenge Two !

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Hey everyone Meaghan here back at it again with Daily Challenge two!! Yay!!!

So the weekends are times that we slack off and "relax" but nope nope nope, not this time around!
For this daily challenge I want you to test your ability of control! Meaning stay underneath your calorie
goal for today! I know it may be hard but YOU CAN DO IT, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF MY FRIENDS!

Post your meals for the day and the amount of calories you are suppose to have!
We can do this you guys, we are a team! =)

Replies

• sarrymerry
    sarrymerry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am juicing today but I'll still post pics at the end of the day! My calorie goal is 1200. I will also get my 8 glasses of water in!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Calories before exercise are 1730...I had instant oatmeal and an orange for
    Breakfast...will be back after lunch and dinner!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Calories before excersise is 1560. I havent had anything to eat yet, i try to get on here before i do or i dont do well logging food.
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This one I can do. Lots of exercise today. My weekly goal of giving up diet coke is going ok. I am down to one a day. That's good compared to 5-6 a day. I am drinking so much more water. Great challenge.
  • candybrooks51
    Options
    I can do this today:-)
  • SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I limited myself to 2 cups of coffee yesterday (one before I knew about the challange and one right before driving to work since I was already exhausted) I am pretty tuckered so I know that I'm going to need to find my motivation to exercise tonight :( but I did get a lot of good shoveling, and a ton of water in yesterday. I'm back to drinking water and saw a nice dip in my weight. Still not officially putting it in until tonight though! Wish me luck <3<3<3 and keep up the great challenges chickie mama!!! woop woop :D
  • BeachChick2012
    Options
    I can do this... also hope to complete daily food log...
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Worked out, and lunch was an egg salad sandwich, at 375 calories...1439 left for dinner, and I have my last holiday party to go to tonight, so I think I'm okay for that and to still complete the challenge!! SOOOO loving this group!! :-)
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That really is a challenge. I can do it.
  • foody44
    Options
    daily calorie goal after exercise: 1916 cals

total calories eaten: 1612 cals

I earned my pizza hut AND ate it damn itttt!!! lol :D
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Daily calorie goal - 1829 (eating at maintenance today)

Breakfast - Kashi go lean w/skim milk and blueberries
    Lunch - turkey sandwich, veggies, hummus, and gingerbread latte
    Dinner - Turkey Kielbasa, sweet potato, green beans

347 calories left over, though there will likely be an evening snack of either greek yogurt or cottage cheese.
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    calories before exercise: 1200
    so far have only consumed about 450, woke up a lil later today ( well moved my *kitten* out of bed, i was awake on my computer) :>
    2nd day without coffe- Ohhh people be wary, my mental filter is not working so well today :>
  • sarrymerry
    sarrymerry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My juices for the day, starting with fruits
    fruit_zps8c529531.jpg

Me enjoying a cucumber apple juice for lunch
    mewithjuice_zps7f14e4b5.jpg

Mixed veggie juice for dinner. Doesn't it look pretty? haha at least it doesn't taste like it looks!
    juicer2_zpsc6161c97.jpg

also had an apple juice for snack, all came to 1120 cals, pretty good and I feel great today!
  • neworleanslady1
    neworleanslady1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Daily Calorie Goal of 1200 before exercise. I have logged and ate way too much! Hopefully, we'll be out dancing later and I';; burn some!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Made it, calorie goal before excersise is 1560 and i came in at 1500 exactly!!

didnt move my butt today tho, still sore and stiff from lifting 40lb cinderblocks on thursday, rheumatoid arthritis sucks and makes it take forever to heal :(
  • aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Saturday: Goal before exercise 1, 200 cals
    I consumed 1,185 cals
    Goal after exercise 1,956 cals