Howdy

Options
Hi there,
I just logged in to Mfp for the first time in over a month... I need to get back on track after the holidays! I have a 7 month old baby and I'd like to lose 28 lbs. I'm a busy teacher with 2 kids, so I think joining a support group might just help keep me from "giving up" again! I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next 6 months!

Replies

• Aweriah
    Options
    Hello! I just started using mfp like 5 minutes ago, and I'm looking forward to the slim summer! We can do it, with the support from each other!
  • Christinebell65
    Options
    Hello Group,

I'm just starting a health program though my job's wellness benefit. I am on a mission to loss 40 lbs. before stepping on board a cruise ship headed for Alaska in July. My longtime friend's parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. The cruise will include hiking excursions which I am bound and determined to do! No more bus ride excursions or choosing activities that are marked "easy!"

I am also scheduling my first stress test for late January to get a baseline on my heart health. I'm 47 with about 81 lbs. to lose total.

Thanks for being here.
    Christine
  • Utahgirl12
    Utahgirl12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, I`m Lucy, aged 44, with a ton of weight to lose! I`he been trying to lose weight forever. in fact I`'ve lost 3 Stonehenge and then found it again both times! I really need to do it this time.......I`m off on a huge adventuring myself in July, travelling to Nepal to teach English to Buddhist monks! I`m so scared.......but need to be in the best of health and confidence to succeed.

Looking forward making some new supportive friends on our journey.
    Lucy xx
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Hi group, if you would like to look through what's happening in this group will you please look at my introduction post please. Thanks. Chloe
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Hi, I`m Lucy, aged 44, with a ton of weight to lose! I`he been trying to lose weight forever. in fact I`'ve lost 3 Stonehenge and then found it again both times! I really need to do it this time.......I`m off on a huge adventuring myself in July, travelling to Nepal to teach English to Buddhist monks! I`m so scared.......but need to be in the best of health and confidence to succeed.

Looking forward making some new supportive friends on our journey.
    Lucy xx

Sounds great! Will defiently try to help you! ;)
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Hello Group,

I'm just starting a health program though my job's wellness benefit. I am on a mission to loss 40 lbs. before stepping on board a cruise ship headed for Alaska in July. My longtime friend's parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. The cruise will include hiking excursions which I am bound and determined to do! No more bus ride excursions or choosing activities that are marked "easy!"

I am also scheduling my first stress test for late January to get a baseline on my heart health. I'm 47 with about 81 lbs. to lose total.

Thanks for being here.
    Christine

A cruise! That sounds brilliant! Will be supporting you through the year! :)
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Hi there,
    I just logged in to Mfp for the first time in over a month... I need to get back on track after the holidays! I have a 7 month old baby and I'd like to lose 28 lbs. I'm a busy teacher with 2 kids, so I think joining a support group might just help keep me from "giving up" again! I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next 6 months!

Good to hear! Will be supporting you !
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Hello! I just started using mfp like 5 minutes ago, and I'm looking forward to the slim summer! We can do it, with the support from each other!

That's the kind of spirit I like to here! Of course we can do it! :)
  • Christinebell65
    Options
    Third day complete with exercise daily and food log. Brought home take-out food without planning ahead. Oh dear... I logged calories after eating dinner. Mistake! Next time will look up food BEFORE I eat it! Lesson learned.