Body Inspiration?

Options
Is there anyone whose body inspires you? Even if their body type is totally different to your own!

Mine are Jillian Michaels (short like me but super tiny), Elizabeth Taylor in her youth (love the 50s shape), and Rachel Bilson (she just looks fab in everything she wears). Trying to be sensible and look to people around my height - I will never look like a Victoria's Secret Model!! x

Replies

• lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    There are so many for me. I adore shakira's body but also Ava Gardner and Kelly brook. I love curves to be honest, although no women in my family are very curvy. Just straight up and down :( but ill try anyway!
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Ava Gardner = gorgeous! Old fashioned glamour! x
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My body inspiration is Jillian Michaels as well, I am a shorty! I adore Jamie Eason & a lot of the fitness models out there. Right now my first "body goal" is Britney Speare's body in "I'm a slave for you" I have 1.5 years to make it happen before I walk down the aisle on the beach.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I am attempting to do the Shred and most of the time (when I am not distracted by pain or falling over!) I am thinking "look at Jillian's abs / shoulders / legs" and it makes me keep going! x
  • Half_of_Bri
    Half_of_Bri Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Carrie Underwood - what girl doesn't want those amazing legs of hers? My husband always laughs at me cause I can't stop staring at them every time she's on TV.

Marilyn Monroe - she's curvy, beautiful, and realistically built. Love her curves.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am attempting to do the Shred and most of the time (when I am not distracted by pain or falling over!) I am thinking "look at Jillian's abs / shoulders / legs" and it makes me keep going! x

That's what I need to do when I'm doing the shred or any of JM's workouts to keep going.

The models/actresses of the 40's and 50's had the classy builds. Marilyn Monroe and Ava Gardner were some of them.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston. For sure!
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 day shred - level 1 for two days now (paired with the elliptical for 30 minutes) and then 20 minutes of pilates and I want to die! But I already see results in inches lost.

Newest Motto: What doesn't challenge us - doesn't change us.
  • awkwardpear
    awkwardpear Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Dancers! They come in all shapes and sizes (though it helps that many of them are short like me!) but they are always fit and strong.

audrey-case-in--syty.jpg

It would be awesome to be able to move like that, too. :3

tumblr_lp5qtjbc1M1qmdavgo1_500.gif

Although I too am working my way through 30ds. I skipped today because I was busy preparing for NYE, but back on tomorrow! ^_^
  • princesssandie01
    Options
    Faith Hill, sheww I want that body. Her Sunday night football song, I want to wear tht dress :smile:
  • SweatingBeauty
    SweatingBeauty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Julianne Hough :) skinny, fit, and has the body of a dancer!
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Zooey+Deschanel+Kate+Spade+1.jpg

Zooey is more than just body inspiration - we have similar colouring and I love her hair so she is a bit of a beauty inspiration too. Hopefully by losing the weight and keeping up with Operation Prettify I can get myself sorted and glammed up! x
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Someone like Shakira or J-Lo. People sometimes mistake me for being Spanish, and I have big hips!