Finishing the challenge

Options
SRitzy
SRitzy Posts: 91 Member
Well, I weighed in for the last time for this challenge. When we started this challenge back on August 15, I weighed in at 180.4 lbs. The challenge was to lose 25 lbs. I wanted to hit my goal weight of 150, meaning I would have to lose 30.4 lbs.

I came up short on both of these goals. Today I weighed in at 160.0. I lost 20.4 lbs since August. I was feeling a little down, since I didn't hit my goal. Than I thought about it again and said, "I LOST 20.4 POUNDS SINCE AUGUST!!" How could I feel anything but HAPPY right now!! Which I am....I am very happy of making it this far!

I hope everybody else feels the same. Congrats to all who finished this challenge! A big congrats to all who lost the 25+ lbs. And to those of you who missed it, at least you stuck it out to the end! Remember that every single ounce counts as an accomplishment towards your goal & changing your life forever!!

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!! Be safe, be healthy, be happy!! =]

Replies

• elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Happy 2013! I also came up short but...

I started at 202.8 and got down to 190.2. I am not where I want to be yet, but I am moving in the right direction. I have been using MFP on and off for a few years but have been derailed for many reasons. I've been consistent here since August and just looked back. I was 209.8 on 1/1/12 and 200 on 1/1/11. I'm moving in the right direction finally so I'm happy for that. Here's to a good 201!
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job to you both! I went up by 8 pounds over the holidays and have lost 5 of those again. But, I am still happy. I started this challenge at 224 and now weigh 193... so I'll take it. That's 31 less pounds.

Happy New Year!