Congratulations

Options
Congratulations to all who pushed through the holidays to complete the Holiday Fit Challenge. A special shout out goes to EconMama, our winner. She is definitely an inspiration to me to be able to put points on the board day after day, despite a family to look after. Runner-up was KaBarnes. Honorable Mention goes to Orchid Bea

The point of this challenge was to establish new habits. Even I realized that I had not been eating enough fruits and veggies LOL I hope you all will continue to the good things MOST of the time and not worry about being prefect...it'll drive you nuts

I am a Weight Watchers girl at heart, so i'm going back to using their online tools, because it's easier for me to count to 29 than 1,300, but encourage you to find out what works for you and JUST DO IT!

Please keep in touch. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter @sofitladies and Check us out on www.SoFitLadies.com or feel free to email me at SoFitLadies@gmail.com -TaVona

Replies

• Orchidbea
    Orchidbea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all you did for all of us. Best wishes to you on your continuing journey.

Bea