Daily Challenge 3 Folks! last day of 2012 , Please read! =)

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Hey everyone Meaghan here back on it ! Yesterday was Sunday and a rest day but guess whose back? Back again? Meggies back tell some friends! lol well back with challenge 3! = )

So it's new year's eve, beginning of a new week ! Let's show 2013 what we are working with! If you feel okay with this, post a before picture ! I'll even post mine right now see :)

meg3_zps2b07b7f7.jpg
meg2_zps394a7ff9.jpg
meg1_zpsae6d718c.jpg

Anywho the challenge is that since it's a stepping stone into the new year, let's try something new for a wokout!
Meaning switch up your work out some , mind trickery for your body helps you lose more weight so I heard!

What's with the before pictures you may be asking?
Well at the end of every month I want you to post an after picture! So we stay motivated and supported!
You don't have to if you don't want to , but it would be nice!

I am also going to post a picture of the scale! So you guys can know its real!
oh and Weekly Challenge 1 will end on friday since we started last friday :)

I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL!!!! WE GOT THIS AND THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL SO FAR!

Replies

• aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can't work out how to put a picture into a post so will put them in my blog.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Same here, can't post them in forum posts from my phone...but I did my new workout today, walked outside instead of UN my room, which included hills and my glutes are feeling it right now!!
  • mommabunz
    mommabunz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    how do you post pics to the forum? i'd post but i have no clue!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Today was my scheduled "long run." Not a whole lot of room for flexibility, and not enough time to map out a new route. So I sort of ran my route in reverse. I do somewhat of a figure 8, which consists of two different out and back routes. To switch it up, I ran the second loop first, and the first one second. Felt kinda weird, but probably a good idea to change it up every so often.
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OK. I tried. I can't figure out how to post a pic. I was trying and just lost the whole message. haha. So... today I switched it up by cleaning like a fury for 2.5 hours. I did it to the huffing and puffing point. Ohhhh I'm sooooo sore. But this is one clean house! Time for lots of water and epsom salts. Thanks for being inspiring :)
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    And I don't think I can post a pic of my naked belly, but I would post one in a shirt showing the full (very full) silhouette. I think it's a great idea to see the progress. And there WILL be progress, right?
  • SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I couldn't post this until today but... :P
    Here we go in all my flabby unfabby glory! LOL!!!!

photo_zps6b0706a4.jpg
    Waaaiiiit for it....

image6_zpsdd4541f3-1_zpsfd963123.jpg
    Looking a little too happy to be in the med room @ work!!

image_zps45978ab5.jpeg
    Realizing how awful I look on the screen ... Priceless LOL!

This is me at my very very heaviest :) I took this at the beginning of the month, I'm about 5lb away from taking another set of pics... I want to keep pics for every 10lb lost. :P but YIKES if this isn't thinspiration I dont know what would be!! Thank you for your courage Meaghan... I would never have EVER EVER even thought about showing this hot mess :P