January Challenge ???

Options
2»

Replies

• ppaolini4340
    Options
    I have begun the challenge doing all Yoga. I need to get these very old saggy muscles stretched and moving. I have the workout set with 13 yoga poses and 3 of the strength items. It takes about 35 minutes. I try to do this at least 4 times a week. I can already breathe easier in my slacks. Keep up the good work all you Wii-ers. :love:
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm late coming into it but I needed the motivation to get with it & thanks to all of your comments I'm going to start my Wii today. :happy: Though I don't have the Wii Fit however I do play the Wii Sports 1-2 hours at a time and definitely get a great workout and feel good about it. By April I'd like to look better, I'll shoot for that time frame. I weigh myself once a week. I weigh in once a week, in the past weighing each day set me up for failure, but that's just me. Let's motivate Each Other. :wink: :smile:
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    On Saturday 1/26/13 30 minutes of Tennis! Today (Sunday) 30 minutes Tennis plus 30 minutes Bowling. :happy:

Anybody else do there Wii this weekend?
  • ppaolini4340
    Options
    You need to try the boxing. Talk about a workout. I can definitely feel it in my arms and shoulders.