i will loose this spare tyre

Options
my sister says that all the stuff that is stopping me from enjoying life should go!
i need therefore to loose the extra 50lbs that is on my stomach and arms and legs.
more exercise and less food

Replies

• littleRobyn
    Options
    You never know...it might just be the right KIND of food, not necessarily less of it...and some people cannot lose weight as they are not eating ENOUGH...but I am so proud of you for setting a good goal and getting going!
  • GreytMom
    GreytMom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Every journey begins with one step...Well ladies let us take that step together!:smile:
  • thenewkrystal
    Options
    first time joining mfp and im exicted to lose this weight the roght way! Look out 2013 im here!
  • paulahogart
    paulahogart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lavender you can lose that spare tyre! It is not easy and there is no quick fix - anyone that tells you different is in denial. I have regained 22 of the 27 kilos I lost :( But from those losses I know that when someone asked me how I did it I thought for a moment and said, exercise and eating the right foods in the right quantities - no magic. But I also know how amazing I felt - and I still had 18kgs to get to goal!!!! So I realised that EVERY kg (or pd) lost makes you feel amazing, the steps along the way are great too not just the final result. 2013 is definitely our year!
  • mrsnelson16
    mrsnelson16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OK 2013 is definitely the year to start making some positive changes in the right direction. I'm excited to be on this journey with you guys! I think I can ,I think I can, I think can, I CAN !!!
    :smile:
  • Lavender1967
    Options
    so probably the right food (no more take aways), in the right amount (good set of scales needed asap!) and a little bit of exercise - at least a walk every other day of 30min....
    so that will be yesterday nice time with a walk- today nice time with cinema!
    tomorrow nice time with two solid hours of cleaning someone else's home. - a good work out for anyone!