Starting weight for the new year? Trying new diets?

Options
tmcc70
tmcc70 Posts: 27 Member
Hi All,

Yeah!!! Tuesday and a New Year! My starting weight for the new year is 220. I think I'm going back to low carb.

What Diet are you doing this year?

Replies

• Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for the New Year - 202.4
    My plan - lots of dedication and hard work! Lol. Seriously though I plan on a lot of exercise and making sure to take time out for myself. I also plan to cook what I need to eat instead of eating whatever the kids want!
  • mscoins
    mscoins Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for the beginning of the 2013 year is 186. My goal is to record EVERYTHING that I put in my mouth. Maybe I can lose these 10 pounds that I have been trying to take off for about a year now. :smile:
  • militarymommie44
    Options
    my starting weight today for 2013 is 208 my goal is to shed 90 pounds :bigsmile:
  • dorlincecum
    dorlincecum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 205.8. I will follow MFP and exercise starting slowly but doing it three days a week.
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 153 pounds. Counting weight watchers points and for the 2nd time started Couch to 5K today.
  • PamiKil
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone, my start weight for 2013 is 173.5 pounds. I have a long term weight loss goal but my immediate target is to get as much weight off as possible before end of July 2013 when I visit Disney World. I want to be fit enough to enjoy the whole experience and feel happy in my swimsuit in the water parks.
  • madrell1
    madrell1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I started MFP in sept. 2012 and have lost 14 pounds so far. I am 174 now and need to lose at least 20 pounds before summer as my sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides were up at my physical and my doctor siad I will be on Meds if i don't lose. I will continue with 1200 low carb and sugar and try to lose the weight. Will weight in every Tues.
  • SamFleming1985
    Options
    Hi Ladies. My starting weight for 2013 as of the 1st of January was 101kg - 222 pounds :(
    I have brought the Ashy Bones clean eating plan from the Internet and plan on this year being
    my year to shine :)
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW is 191.4
  • Angecus
    Angecus Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok. Starting weight as of 1/1/13 is 221. I'm trying a high protein/low carb Mediterranean diet along with at least 3x/week at the gym. I'm excited to get started.
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ok. Starting weight is 177.6. Need to get busy. Had lost a few pounds then the holidays came and gained some back. Here we go again.
  • shaf2376
    Options
    Y'all sound so thin... my starting weight is 246, but I've set a realistic goal for myself which is to be at or under 200 pounds by 12/31/2013. Will be the first time in 35 years I will be under 200 pounds.
  • breannaritchie
    breannaritchie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 160, goal weight 135
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! My starting weight is 195.8 and first goal weight is 170 per drs request, but I really truly wanna lose down to 145. I am doing walk away the pounds 3 mile, wii, eliptical trainer, and a few other things, plus going low calorie.
  • 962guzman
    962guzman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tuesday group...had to weight in today as I'll be out of town Tues-Thurs (not lugging scale with me! lol). Starting weight 01/01/13 was 172.9, today was 170.9. Down 2 - and I had a bad day yesterday. Ate out twice...one was planned - the other spur of the moment. UGH. The bread and butter got the best of me, but I'll still take the two pounds. Have an awesome week~!
  • madrell1
    madrell1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    one week down and am still 174 but have started exercise today and planned menu out for week and drinking more water so we will see what next week brings- I weighed yesterday (Tues ) but didn't get to post until now. See you next Tue
  • jessicaaustin2119
    Options
    My starting weight is 140lb (For 2013) and my goal weight is 125lb! I run daily, do strength training (different muscle groups on alternating days) and on sundays i do yoga. As for my meal plan... its not an actual diet, just more healthy foods and less fattening foods, but im not depriving myself of some bad things, especially with the amount i work out!

A Day in my diet?

Breakfast - Bowl Kashi Go Lean, Fruit And Orange Juice

Lunch - Mountaing Grain Bread, Salami, Lettuce, Tomato Sandwich, with a bowl of vegtables and greek dressing. Plus a fruit roll up haha (just so i dont feel the need to eat actual candy) then some water with mint or lemon.

Dinner - Anything with in moderation. Mostly Lean Meats And Vegtables but if i want a small portion of white carbs and some fattening food I will eat it ... example mash potatoes and gravy :)

Its worked so far, in the past 2 months i've lost 15 pounds (i started at 155) :) Gives me the motivation to keep going!!