Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Vitamins and supplements

RoseyK
RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
just wondering.... what vitamins and or supplements do you take?.

I take chewable multi vitamins twice a day, chewable calcium citrate twice a day, vitamin B-6/folic acid/B-12, vitamin D and vitamin C daily I learned the hard way after having two knee replacements and spinal fusion that I had a vitamin D deficiency.... also learned that people with vitamin D deficiency not only have issues with their bones, they also have weight issues.

Replies

• LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    I can't take multi-vits as I'm allergic to B12, but I do take Calcium + Vit D tablets after a bone density scan
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    We eat really well balanced diets in our house so I've been told I don't need a multi-vitamin....I just take Vitamin D in the winter (living in Toronto...pretty cold and don't get outdoors enough at this time of year)
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Centrum Silver
    Evening Primrose Oil (2)
    Biotin
    Osteo Bi Flex (2)
    Calcium with D (2)
  • I use Reliv. It has done amazing things for the health of my family. http://www.reliv.com/US/EN/Reliv-Products.html
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    I take vitamin D
    Fish oil
    multi vitamin
    calcium

I am starting to make green tea too?
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 780 Member
    I really need to get on a multi vitamin but right now the only thing I take is potassium. It's supposed to be good for circulation and the heart...both of which I need help with.